none
How to create webpart partition in sharepoint 2010

Question

• Hi Firends

In my home page I want to keep 3 webparts in series in a line.but when I am trying to put webpart it shows only one webpart can be reside only at a line not the three.

Can anybody please share their ideas to reach me at my destination.

With Thanks Sidhanta Tripathy

Monday, February 27, 2012 6:35 AM

Answers

• Hello,

First ou need to edit the page. If you have designer then well and good. If not select the edit page option and under "Layout" you have to insert the zones that you need to insert the web part.

If nothing of the above seems appprpriate, then create a new .aspx page and modify it according to your requirement and make that page as the home page.

Hope the information helps!

Thanks & Regards, Chandra Shekhar

• Marked as answer by Seven M Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:10 AM
    Monday, February 27, 2012 9:38 AM

All replies

• Hello,

First ou need to edit the page. If you have designer then well and good. If not select the edit page option and under "Layout" you have to insert the zones that you need to insert the web part.

If nothing of the above seems appprpriate, then create a new .aspx page and modify it according to your requirement and make that page as the home page.

Hope the information helps!

Thanks & Regards, Chandra Shekhar

• Marked as answer by Seven M Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:10 AM
    Monday, February 27, 2012 9:38 AM
  • Hi, I need to export some Sharepoint Publishing page (Welcome pages) that are attached to a page layout.  Those pages have some webparts. The problem is, when I save the aspx page, and import them in another site, the webparts are gone.  How can I export the page including the webparts? thanks
    Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:57 AM