none
Sharepoint Learning Kit - SCORM running on sharepoint

Question

• Hi....

Please explain, is it possible to get details (data) from a SCORM package, which is uploaded to a sharepoint document library.

Let me brief the scenario, I have downloaded, deployed and configured SLK to my sharepoint site. Added assignment list web part to the site. After uploading a SCORM package (.zip) to a sharepoint library and assigning to a particular learner every thing works fine.My question here is "Could we programmatically get data (Modules, Labs etc) from the uploaded SCORM package (.zip) and display the same in a custom (visual) webpart.

Please respond.

Thanks in advance

• Edited by Arunkumar S Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:10 AM
    Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:09 AM

Answers

• Hi,

when we open a SCORM file, which is normally a zip file, you will see several files within it. A SCORM delivery tool will take the zip file and deliver the content through a webpage. I think it is not possible to get data from SCORM package programmatically.

Xue-mei Chang

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 3:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

when we open a SCORM file, which is normally a zip file, you will see several files within it. A SCORM delivery tool will take the zip file and deliver the content through a webpage. I think it is not possible to get data from SCORM package programmatically.

Xue-mei Chang

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 3:20 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Thursday, March 08, 2012 5:52 AM