none
Distribution list

Pregunta

• Hi,

I have a WSS 3.0 site with a Contacts list. This list has a "Role" choice (lookup) field so that we can assign users to a particular role, we then group on that Role.

My question is, is they a nice clean way to be able to then export the email addresses for the users in a given role. If I click on the Group Role title then of course I am taken to the Role itme in the lookup list - our requirement is that we should be able to click somewhere and easily get all of the email addresses for a given group?

I see that I can link the list to Outlook, however I don't think(?) this pulls through the custom Role field, we would just end up with a list of all contacts in Outlook?

Any help would be really appreciated? :)

viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012 11:24

Respuestas

• Hi,

If you want to access all eMail addresses in a single shot then you can open the list in datasheet mode and can copy the entire column.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu

sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012 20:52
  • I would suggest you create a view based upon role and then you can simply select which role you want to filter on. Also, you could create a new page and link a filter web part to the list view web part. Selecting the role in the filter could then display the relevant matching items in the list view.

Imagine what we could be...If we could just imagine. Daniel A. Galant

domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012 7:15

Todas las respuestas