none
MOSS 2007 Server 2008 error: 'WebForm_PostBackOptions' is undefined

Question

• I rebuilt our intranet site in a server 2008 machine. Everything was running smoothly, but when it whent live the users started experiencing javascript errors, view in windows explorer fails and more.

I found this article which is my exact problem. The posters seem to have fixed their issue and gave the solution. The problem is that I am on server 2008 which uses IIS 7.0. Where do I find the site properties in IIS 7.0 to edit the option that would solve my issue?

The solution:
    The only thing that finally fix this problem for me, was to uncheck the "Verify that file exists" check box for the Wildcard entry I had under IIS Properties for the site>Home directory>Configuration...>"Edit" on the entries for the wildcard entries>Uncheck the check box.
    AND/OR
    On the aspnet_isapi.dll extension, specifically for the .axd extension, turn OFF option 'Verify that file exist'.

Here is the article containing the solution:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055248551
    C#.Net Developer
    • Modifié C_Swifty mardi 2 février 2010 13:16 More Detail
    • Type modifié Lambert Qin [秦磊] vendredi 5 février 2010 01:57 OP solved the issue before anyone took actions, as nobody could get credits from the thread, I change the type to Discussion
    • Type modifié C_Swifty vendredi 5 février 2010 06:44 unresolved
    mardi 2 février 2010 13:00

Toutes les réponses