none
How to get a history list of timer job execution and outcome

질문

• Hi,

I would like to have a history report of an specific timer job execution. What are my options?

Is there any table in database that I can query?

Thank you,

2012년 4월 23일 월요일 오후 2:45

답변

• Hi,

As far as I know, you cannot get history of timer job from the UI of SharePoint 2007 site. You may get the history of the timer job programmatically.

In SharePoint 2010, you can view by Service, Web Application, Server, Job Definition or Failed Jobs from job history.

Regards,

Xue-Mei Chang

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Xue-mei Chang

TechNet Community Support

• 답변으로 표시됨 Allan48 2012년 4월 24일 화요일 오후 12:31
    2012년 4월 24일 화요일 오전 7:05
    중재자

모든 응답

• Hi,

As far as I know, you cannot get history of timer job from the UI of SharePoint 2007 site. You may get the history of the timer job programmatically.

In SharePoint 2010, you can view by Service, Web Application, Server, Job Definition or Failed Jobs from job history.

Regards,

Xue-Mei Chang

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Xue-mei Chang

TechNet Community Support

• 답변으로 표시됨 Allan48 2012년 4월 24일 화요일 오후 12:31
    2012년 4월 24일 화요일 오전 7:05
    중재자
  • Could you please point to how I can get the timer job history in Moss 2007? I need the to find out for long a specific timer job ran on some day.
    2012년 6월 27일 수요일 오후 11:34
  • Hi Xue-Mei,

Is there a way to get history of SharePoint 2007 timer job programmatically? I know SP 2010 has a way but I need to find the history of a SPJobDefinition in SP 2007 programmatically.

Kindly let us know.

Thanks,

Praveen

~Praveen

2012년 8월 29일 수요일 오전 7:37