none
How Do i delete the quick launch bar completely from my site to use that space for my dashboard

คำถาม

• Hi all,

I am working on performancepoint services in SharePoint 2010 to create a dashboard. I am using the business intelligence site template for my site. Now when i deploy the dashboard to sharepoint, the quick launch bar takes a lot of space and the dashboard content is getting scrolled, which is not looking good.

I want to completely delete this quick launch bar from my site, so that i can use it for my dashbaord display. I want the links of quick launch bar to be in the top navigation bar.

Is it possible to do so in sharepoint 2010?

Any help will be highly appreciated as i am stuck with my project and i need to complete it asap.

Thanks

Sumit Agrawal

26 มิถุนายน 2555 9:59

คำตอบ

• If you create a new webpart page, the quick launch isn't visible by default. (You can make it visible in SPD, if needed.)

Steve Clark, MCTS | Twin-Soft.com

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Lhan HanModerator 5 กรกฎาคม 2555 6:16
    26 มิถุนายน 2555 13:52
  • Put in a Content Editor web part on the page and paste the following css in it: 

/*--Hide Quick Launch --*/
    #s4-leftpanel{
    display:none
    }
    .s4-ca{
    margin-"text-align:left;">

I don't think there is an out-of-the-box way to display the quick launch at the top of the page. The way we did it was to create a custom control that uses the object model to display the items in the quick launch, and then add the custom control to the masterpage to show at the top of the page.

• แก้ไขโดย RK2002 26 มิถุนายน 2555 18:54
    26 มิถุนายน 2555 18:52

ตอบทั้งหมด

• If you create a new webpart page, the quick launch isn't visible by default. (You can make it visible in SPD, if needed.)

Steve Clark, MCTS | Twin-Soft.com

26 มิถุนายน 2555 13:52
  • Put in a Content Editor web part on the page and paste the following css in it: 

/*--Hide Quick Launch --*/
    #s4-leftpanel{
    display:none
    }
    .s4-ca{
    margin-"text-align:left;">

I don't think there is an out-of-the-box way to display the quick launch at the top of the page. The way we did it was to create a custom control that uses the object model to display the items in the quick launch, and then add the custom control to the masterpage to show at the top of the page.

• แก้ไขโดย RK2002 26 มิถุนายน 2555 18:54
    26 มิถุนายน 2555 18:52