none
Question about Displaying List Items to the web page

คำถาม

• Hi everyone I am Mars,

Well guys i have problem in displaying the recently added items in WEBPAGE.

The name of my List is Ticket List, This list contains a Ticket number, Name and Request.

I use the display form to display items but the problem is it only display the first item that created and the previous items that has been added will not be displayed. 

This is the code <xsl:value-of select="@Ticket"/> but this code only display the first item that has been created but the next item that will be create/added will not be displayed

Can anyone help me! please! this is the last thing i need to finish my project.

Please i need help! only 1 item is being displayed by the Display FORM

• แก้ไขโดย SPDMars 3 กรกฎาคม 2555 3:17 more information
    26 มิถุนายน 2555 5:23

คำตอบ

• Hi,

The display form is used to display only single oitem at a time. If you want to display multiple items then create views.

If you have any issue in displaying single item in display form then use sharepoint designer and create display form for the list and it will help you out.

I hope this will help you out.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย SPDMars 3 กรกฎาคม 2555 3:37
    27 มิถุนายน 2555 3:21

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Hello,

Need some more detailed information like sharepoint version, list type, where it is displaying only one item, are you trying to modify the display form(Dispform.aspx) etc.

Regards | Rohan | Sharepoint Technologies | http://sharepoint-administration-eu.blogspot.com/

27 มิถุนายน 2555 0:44
  • Hi,

The display form is used to display only single oitem at a time. If you want to display multiple items then create views.

If you have any issue in displaying single item in display form then use sharepoint designer and create display form for the list and it will help you out.

I hope this will help you out.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย SPDMars 3 กรกฎาคม 2555 3:37
    27 มิถุนายน 2555 3:21
  • why not just add the list as a webpart to the sharepoint page?

or am I missing something?

Loves
    http://www.techpuzzle.co.cc/

28 มิถุนายน 2555 15:36
  • Hi @C Rohan thank's for replying

My sharepoint is 2010

List type = Issue list the tracking list i edit this list and create new fields

Well i have 3 webpage

1. Home page

Just an information about the website. And a link to the Request Page

2. Request Page

where the user can make a request. When the user submit the request they will go to the Ticket Page and they need to find their ticket.

3. Ticket Page

Ticket page All tickets and issues are displayed here.

Well I am using 3 forms

1. New Form

The function of this is to create new request

2. Display Form

The function of this is to display the tickets, the request and the information of the clients

3. Edit Form

This is for the administrator the only function of this is to edit the status of the Issue ticket

Main Problem The Display Form only display 1 ticket or rather 1 data(IN THE TICKET PAGE).. The first data that has been inputted is the only thing you can see.

• แก้ไขโดย SPDMars 3 กรกฎาคม 2555 3:23 more information
    3 กรกฎาคม 2555 2:34
  • Hi, thanks for replying @Rashu

about what you said, I don't understand the part  that i need to create views?

I created my Displayform.aspx in the Sharepoint Designer. In fact i copy the code and paste it in my webpage.

Main Problem only 1 item is being displayed by the display form. The first inputted data is the only item you can see in the Ticket Page.

3 กรกฎาคม 2555 2:39
  • Hi @Loves Thanks for replying,

Well i have created my Displayform.aspx in the sharepoint designer.

Then i copy the code and paste in in my Ticket page.

Well i have 3 webpage

1. Home page

Just an information about the website. And a link to the Request Page

2. Request Page

where the user can make a request. When the user submit the request they will go to the Ticket Page and they need to find their ticket.

3. Ticket Page

Ticket page All tickets and issues are displayed here.

Well I am using 3 forms

1. New Form

The function of this is to create new request

2. Display Form

The function of this is to display the tickets, the request and the information of the clients

3. Edit Form

This is for the administrator the only function of this is to edit the status of the Issue ticket

Main Problem The Display Form only display 1 ticket or rather 1 data(IN THE TICKET PAGE). The first data that has been inputted is the only thing you can see. 

• แก้ไขโดย SPDMars 3 กรกฎาคม 2555 3:23 more information
    3 กรกฎาคม 2555 2:41
  • Thanks @Rashu

You save me thanks for giving me an Idea i browse the sharepoint designer and i see the create view thing.

Thanks for the help i copy the code and display it to my webpage

Thank you verymuch

regards,

SPDMars

3 กรกฎาคม 2555 3:38