none
Stumped: Need a custom 'dashboard' list view.

คำถาม

• I am attempting to create 'dashboard' view of the status of project documentation, but I am still very much a novice in the way of SharePoint.

Requirements:

- Each row represents a project.

- Each column heading represents a document for that project.

- Because each project has so many steps, I want each column to represent the status graphically with an icon instead of text, in order to keep all info on one screen width.

- Each column cell needs to display one of 8 icons: not started, in progress, on hold, needs more info, not applicable, completed, at risk,and cancelled.

- Regardless of status, that icon must link to the the document so that stakeholders can open and review the document.

Look at this pic: http://up2v.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/vcenter_operations_product_comparison_matrix_7003.png and imagine each colored dot links to an individual doc.  That is what I'm trying to do with a sharepoint list view.

So I need a method to reference an image, but also point that image to a specific doc.  I want to do this with a custom list, but if there are other methods to create this 'dashboard' view of project documentation, I am all ears.  I assumed there's an OOB solution, but the more I search the more confused I get.  Can someone please point em in the right direction?

Thanks!

-HJ

2 กรกฎาคม 2555 1:26

คำตอบ