Sharepoint logo for new themes

问题

• Hello,

Micorsoft released 10 new sharepoint themes quite sometimme ago.   Inorder to modify it according to my company, I'm trying to include my company logo as the icon.  But I do not see the logo when I apply it in the site settings.  Can u pls tell me how to modify the css to get icon on home page/? I'm using "Publishing theme."  Any help is appreciated!

2009年8月3日 20:20

答案

• Hello,

When a site is created on the Web application, the default logo will be copied to the _layout virtual directory, and the logo in not related to the theme. That’s possibly why you cannot modify the theme to change the logo.

To change the default logo image, please use the following steps:

To customize logos used on home pages of SharePoint sites

1.     Open the Local_Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\TEMPLATE\IMAGES directory.

2.     Copy the images that you want to appear on the home pages of your Web sites to this directory.

3.     Remove the image files TITLEGRAPHIC.GIF and HOMEPAGE.GIF, which contain the logos used on the left and right sides of the home page, respectively.

4.     Rename the new image files TITLEGRAPHIC.GIF and HOMEPAGE.GIF.

Hope it helps. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Lionel Chen

2009年8月5日 7:10

全部回复

• Hello,

When a site is created on the Web application, the default logo will be copied to the _layout virtual directory, and the logo in not related to the theme. That’s possibly why you cannot modify the theme to change the logo.

To change the default logo image, please use the following steps:

To customize logos used on home pages of SharePoint sites

1.     Open the Local_Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\TEMPLATE\IMAGES directory.

2.     Copy the images that you want to appear on the home pages of your Web sites to this directory.

3.     Remove the image files TITLEGRAPHIC.GIF and HOMEPAGE.GIF, which contain the logos used on the left and right sides of the home page, respectively.

4.     Rename the new image files TITLEGRAPHIC.GIF and HOMEPAGE.GIF.

Hope it helps. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Lionel Chen

2009年8月5日 7:10
  • Hi Guys,

Just a quick note that in order for this to work you may need to clear your browser history to allow for the new gif to load.

Cheers,

Dave

2012年2月16日 14:56