none
How to became a professional as a fresher in IT ...Please share your knowledge

Frage

• Hi Friends..

I am a fresher in IT .I am very eager learn more in our profession and also interested to share my knowledge.

Please share your experience and skills to make me as your shadow in future..

I hope i can get the boat   for my life...

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013 16:59

Antworten

• I would like to comment on the part where you mentioned that you intend to share your knowledge - There are few ways you could do that: 

1. Start a Blog (starting a Blog on Wordpress.com is easy)

2. Start keeping an eye on Questions asked in the forums (Like MSDN or Stackoverflow)- if you know the answer, share it!

Sometime back, I wrote about 5 reasons to contribute on MSDN forums, that would be something of interest to you.

And Don't wait for people to give you "work" - start learning on your own, there are lot's of resources (for free) out there. Like: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/Home.asp \

And Microsoft has "Training Kits" which you can download and play with. You should know the area that you want to explore (it'll hard for someone else to point out to you what you should do, Like I would not say that you should study SQL Server Data Mining, If you like it - Great! Explore it!, if not? There must be something else)

And - This forum may not be right place to ask questions about "career" - you might want to ask these questions on "career advice" blogs or some forum that is dedicated to answering questions on career advice.

Paras Doshi (Blog: ParasDoshi.com | Twitter: @Paras_Doshi )

• Als Antwort vorgeschlagen Paras Doshi Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013 18:13
    • Als Antwort markiert Eileen Zhao Montag, 14. Januar 2013 07:19
    Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013 17:31

Alle Antworten

• I would like to comment on the part where you mentioned that you intend to share your knowledge - There are few ways you could do that: 

1. Start a Blog (starting a Blog on Wordpress.com is easy)

2. Start keeping an eye on Questions asked in the forums (Like MSDN or Stackoverflow)- if you know the answer, share it!

Sometime back, I wrote about 5 reasons to contribute on MSDN forums, that would be something of interest to you.

And Don't wait for people to give you "work" - start learning on your own, there are lot's of resources (for free) out there. Like: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/Home.asp \

And Microsoft has "Training Kits" which you can download and play with. You should know the area that you want to explore (it'll hard for someone else to point out to you what you should do, Like I would not say that you should study SQL Server Data Mining, If you like it - Great! Explore it!, if not? There must be something else)

And - This forum may not be right place to ask questions about "career" - you might want to ask these questions on "career advice" blogs or some forum that is dedicated to answering questions on career advice.

Paras Doshi (Blog: ParasDoshi.com | Twitter: @Paras_Doshi )

• Als Antwort vorgeschlagen Paras Doshi Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013 18:13
    • Als Antwort markiert Eileen Zhao Montag, 14. Januar 2013 07:19
    Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013 17:31
  • Thanks dude for your valuable words . i will follow your guide .thanks again
    Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013 17:53