none
SSRS + Stacked Columns bar on 2 different Measures

Question

• Hi All

we have column bar for 2 measures say Passedcalls , failedcalls  and Series called testcases. we can represent in 2 ways

1. column grapgh : In this we can have Passedcalls ,failedcalls per Testcase wise  in column bar side by side

2. Stacked Column graph : In this we can show the number of passed calls one top another as per testcase  , simmilary we can do it for Failed calls also .

My requirement is : its combination of both . like  the user want see failedcall column on top of Passedcalls as per TestCase.

Is there any way we can achieve this .

Surendra Thota

Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Surendra,

Based on the current description, I understand that you want to create a column chart which Failedcall column is on top of Passedcalls with TestCase as the Series Group.

If so, you need create a stacked column chart. Following this, you need select the Series Groups in Chart Data, right click the Series Groups, and select Series Group Properties, and then select Sorting in left pane. At last, select Z to A below Order option of Change sorting options.
    In my example, the Series group is SalesTerritoryGroup, you can see the screenshots as shown below:

If I have any misunderstanding, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
    Heidi Duan

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Heidi Duan
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, January 17, 2014 9:44 AM
  • Hi Duan

Thanks for your response . Actually in my requirement PassedCalls and FailedCalls are Measurevalues not the Category . we have seperate catteogry called testcase_Name . when i used stacked column graph the passed calls of different testcases is getting stacked but i want  for each testcase a stacked column of passed and failed values .

If we take your Example only . You are showing only sales . if we have another measure called returns ( like howmany products returned back)

In your graph you are showing per year you are stacking all sales values of different Teritory group but i want per year and per each teritory group  stacked vales of  sales and returns . I hope you can understand the issue .

Surendra Thota

Friday, January 17, 2014 10:38 AM