none
Loading Data From Excel sheet2007 To Sqlserver2008 using storedprocedure.

Question

• Hi Friends,

I am getting Error When I am Loading Data from Excel2007 Spread Sheet To Sqlserver2008 Using Ole db.Ace Provoder12.0.Actually I created Stored Procedure To Load the Data From Excel2007 TO Sqlserver.I Executed Store procedure Values Are Inserted At First Time After 10Days I am Trying To Execute That Stored procedure Procedure Is Not executed Its Giving Below Error And Also I Created Two Jobs To Load The Data I scheduled Like Every Month 1 Day.I Ran Manually after 10 Days I am getting Below Error.

OLE DB provider "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0" for linked server "(null)" returned message "'C:\data\abc.xlsx' is not a valid path.  Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.".
    Msg 7303, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
    Cannot initialize the data source object of OLE DB provider "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0" for linked server "(null)".

Please Can Anybody Resolve MY Problem Its Urgent.

Friday, December 07, 2012 12:40 PM

Answers

• As the error says check whether the excel file exists on sql server machine's C:\data\ folder or not

vt

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Friday, December 07, 2012 1:35 PM

All replies

• As the error says check whether the excel file exists on sql server machine's C:\data\ folder or not

vt

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Friday, December 07, 2012 1:35 PM
  • Reddy,

Please check the source file path and make sure that the source file is in local system.

Best regards,

Sengwa

Best regards, Sengwa

Friday, December 07, 2012 3:22 PM
  • Hi Reddy,

The error clearly indacates that the source file does not exist in the given path. Please check the filename and path

Santhu

Saturday, December 08, 2012 3:54 PM