none
Some times Month Range Parameter behaves weird. Any Solution please?

Question

• Hi,

My report should records within selected Month Range.

Case1: I choose May 2013 to Jul 2013. my report displays all the records whose start date is between May 2013 & Jun 2013.  So i though there are no cords whose start date is within Jul 2013.
    Case2: I chose Jul 2013 to Jul 2013. My report displays records whose start date is within Jul 2013.
    Note: i selectJun 2013 to Jun 2013 / May 2013 to Jun 2013, i got records displayed accordingly. If i Select Feb 2014 to Mar 2014, i got no records displayed.

I checked my filter logic, its fine with other report 

Can any one suggest me please, why this behavior for Case1, Case2?

Thanks,
    G.VenkatNaidu
    Friday, May 17, 2013 7:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Venkat,

Have you checked the data running at the background using SQL Server Profiler when you are passing the parameters and verified it against your server if you are getting the desired results?

Also when you say a Month Range, is your criteria based on number of days i.e. 30 or are you looking at Start and End of the Month for the parameters specified?

Regards,
    Karthik

Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, May 17, 2013 10:33 AM
  • Hi , Looks like issue is with your query. Can you please post your query here.

Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Randhir

Friday, May 17, 2013 11:40 AM