none
hiding parameter using custom code

Question

• hi ,
    i want hide a parameter based on radio button if true means i want enable else disable
    cn any one give me custom code for this

Regards
    Arjun

mallis

Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:56 AM

Answers

All replies

• No you won't be able to disable totally a parameter you can pass a default value but stilll it will be shown for selected with that value.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/sqlreportingservices/thread/28ff3153-49dc-403d-a611-763072a73089

Regards,

Eshwar.

Please don't forget to Marked as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful. It will helpful to other users.

• Marked as answer by Arjun1235 Friday, February 08, 2013 7:22 AM
    Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:36 PM
  • HI Eswararao,

is it possible using custom code ?

first time passing some default value if the parameter enable we can select multi value

Regards

Arjun

mallis

Friday, February 08, 2013 7:07 AM
  • No need of custom code you can create a boolean parameter and pass it as cascading parameter to the actual parameter.

If the boolean parameter is No then you have pass default value otherwise the actual value.

You have to modify the sql query to do the same. Have a look at the link which i have shared. Regards,Eshwar.

Please don't forget to Marked as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful. It will helpful to other users.

Friday, February 08, 2013 8:23 AM