none
SSRS Hyperlink formed incorrectly for parameter value

All replies

• How do you expect to receive the parameters in your report. Looking at the URL, I think you are receiving your parameters with the following values:

TestCaseSystemState=[Test Case].[System_State].&[Active] (full value)

TestCaseAreaPath = [Test Case].[Area Path].&[/mysite Live/Tool/WTFC]

BuildBuild = LSDTools_Dev_WTFC_Gated_20120613.1

The first two parameters would be the full member name whilst the last parameter is simply the string or member caption. I guess it depends on how you have set up your parameters in the report, and perhaps you simply want to pass in the Parameters!TestCase%.Caption(0) instead of the Value(0) for the other two variables

Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:55 AM
  • I give it a try, got the error message as Caption is not a member of the parameter. I also verified, all three parameters are set up identical: text field, allow multiple values, visible. The main difference is the last parameter selected off a data seet I have created, the other two were off the data set the report generated automatically so the value is what from the selected data set and included the field name as well. Maybe the only way to get around this is to create the data set for the parameter value for the first two as well? I will keep you posted on this.

Thanks,

RL

Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:58 PM