none
Heart Beat is down.

Question

• Hi Team,

Few Mins back i got this alert what action i have to take can you please guide me.

Alert.

ABC1/Cluster Service Cluster network 'HeartBeat' is down. None of the available nodes can communicate using this network. Run the Validate a Configuration wizard to check your network configuration

Thanks in Advance.

subu

Friday, March 16, 2012 6:23 AM

Answers

• Hi subu,

The error message indicates the local network problem of the private heartbeat connection. As suggest, please issue the Validate a Configuration Wizard and select network only, or look into the Event Viewer, to see if there is any related information about this error. For more information about troubleshooting, please see: Event ID 1130 — Cluster Network Connectivity.

Stephanie Lv

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Stephanie Lv Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:58 AM
    Monday, March 19, 2012 6:15 AM

All replies

• Make sure you allow Public and HeartBeat traffic in all NICs

Javier Villegas | @javier_villhttp://sql-javier-villegas.blogspot.com/

Please click "Propose As Answer" if a post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if a post has been useful to you

Friday, March 16, 2012 11:26 AM
  • all nics traffic was good, again it was down. can you please suggest what action i have to check

i have check memory with windows their side also good.

subu

Friday, March 16, 2012 2:21 PM
  • Hi subu,

The error message indicates the local network problem of the private heartbeat connection. As suggest, please issue the Validate a Configuration Wizard and select network only, or look into the Event Viewer, to see if there is any related information about this error. For more information about troubleshooting, please see: Event ID 1130 — Cluster Network Connectivity.

Stephanie Lv

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Stephanie Lv Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:58 AM
    Monday, March 19, 2012 6:15 AM