none
Data Transfer between two Databases

Question

• Hello Friends,

I have a small doubt. I was using Service Broker between two different databases on two different servers. Its working excellent.

My question is if both the databases are on same server and i have servicebroker in both of those databases... is it possible to transfer data from one database to other using this service broker.??

Friday, January 20, 2012 3:55 PM

All replies

• I am using SSIS packages to transfer the data between two different databases onn two different servers. I am looking for options to make it Real Time Sync. I am looking into Service Broker. Can you please how you are achieving this and Pros and Cons

Thank you

Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:12 PM
  • yes..

Please see the link

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb839483.aspx

VT

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:34 PM
  • How would you detect the changes happended in one database and send those changes/messages to the other database? Can you please elaborate?
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:39 AM
  • I tried this couple of months back.we used the service brokers for two databases on the same server.there should not be any problem.

Vinay Valeti| If you think my suggestion is useful, please rate it as helpful. If it has helped you to resolve the problem, please Mark it as Answer
    Wednesday, February 01, 2012 3:10 PM