none
How to write a procedure to get leave details of employees under a manager

Answers

• Sorry i have got it...

Actually i need to get LeaveType values in columns and employees as rows and data in table must be count of leaves applied by employee..

Thank you..

Thanks a lot..

Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Sanam K M N ,

Please make us informed the your table structure and if possible data.

so that we can assist you. Is your in your table Employees information are kept based on parent child relation ?

Ahsan Kabir Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. http://www.aktechforum.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:54 AM
  • Please post DDL, so that people do not have to guess what the keys, constraints, Declarative Referential Integrity, data types, etc. in your schema are. If you know how, follow ISO-11179 data element naming conventions and formatting rules. Temporal data should use ISO-8601 formats. Code should be in Standard SQL as much as possible and not local dialect. 

This is minimal polite behavior on SQL forums. Why did you think that anyone could program from what you posted?  Why don't you know that your useless narrative describes a total violation of Firsts Normal Form (1NF)? 

--CELKO-- Books in Celko Series for Morgan-Kaufmann Publishing: Analytics and OLAP in SQL / Data and Databases: Concepts in Practice Data / Measurements and Standards in SQL SQL for Smarties / SQL Programming Style / SQL Puzzles and Answers / Thinking in Sets / Trees and Hierarchies in SQL

Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:22 PM
  • Example outout .

Table structure etc required..

-- Bhavesh Thakkar

Sr.Database Administrator
    My Blog
    Linked In Profile

Monday, January 07, 2013 8:33 AM
  • Sorry i have got it...

Actually i need to get LeaveType values in columns and employees as rows and data in table must be count of leaves applied by employee..

Thank you..

Thanks a lot..

Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:37 AM
  • Sorry from next time i will mention table structure.

Thank you...

Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:41 AM
  • Please don't delete your question next time but rather share your solution if you solved the problem yourself. This way future readers can benefit from your shared solution.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:41 PM