none
SQL Agent Job is failing due to job has been suspended

Question

• Hi All,

I am working on Migration Project,  so after installed sql server i restored msdb database and edited maintatince plans with new connection string and when i am trying to run any job i am getting below error message

Step 1 of job 'SystemDBBackupPlan.Subplan_1' (0x2B68822C6938784AAB80FEFA82DDEAC7) cannot be run because the SSIS subsystem failed to load. The job has been suspended.

SQLServerAgent Error: Request to run job UserDBBackupPlan.Subplan_1 (from User DBA) refused because the job has been suspended. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)

Any suggestion

Thanks,

Maddy

mercredi 17 octobre 2012 21:15

Réponses

Toutes les réponses

• see-

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=914171

Rama Udaya.K ramaudaya.blogspot.com ---------------------------------------- Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help.

jeudi 18 octobre 2012 03:15
  • Hi  All,

it resolved my issue after updating subsystem tables with current values installation location

Thanks,

Maddy

• Marqué comme réponse maddy28 vendredi 26 octobre 2012 18:22
    jeudi 25 octobre 2012 17:56
  • I've seen this problem occur a few times, and the suggested subsystem table update always worked before...but not this time.

SQL Server 2008 Enterprise 64-bit SP1, Windows 2003 Standard 64-bit SP2.

Admin applied a .Net 4.0 update to the server, and that totally removed .Net 3.5, which the SSIS subsystem was not fond of.

After re-installing .Net 3.5 and restarting SQL Agent (for good measure), the suspended jobs started working as normal.

Watch out for those .Net upgrades.

• Modifié KevYo mardi 3 décembre 2013 21:36 typo
    mardi 3 décembre 2013 21:36