Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if a Post has Answered the Question

Pergunta

• While reading a reply to your question, you will notice a button with an icon that says "Mark as Answer."   Please select this button when a reply answers your question.

There are several reasons to do this:

• Our search engine weights Answered questions more highly. By marking Answers you increase the chances that others searching this forum will find the answer directly rather than re-posting the question.
    • You give credit to the hard working folks who answer your questions. This is peer to peer support, so recognition is our only reward. (Check out the Top Answerers in 30 Days chart at the bottom of the thread list to see who is currently answering questions.)
    • You help Microsoft to track the health of this forum. Our forum gets 'measured' based on how many unanswered questions are in it at any time and we work hard to keep those numbers to as low a level as possible. By marking answers, others get a more accurate understanding of how well (or badly) things are going on the forum.

You can also vote "Yes" or "No" if the reply was helpful.

Thank you!

Ed Hickey

quarta-feira, 28 de abril de 2010 23:16

Todas as Respostas

• Hi, I have a comment.

Please DON'T MARK AS ANSWER , Your OWN ANSWER , I mean DON'T MARK YOURSELF. I think it is not professional, and this does not help  forums.

Regards,

Carlos Augusto.

If the answer was helpful, please mark it as useful. Si la respuesta le ayudó, por favor márquela como útil.
    quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2011 16:34