none
filegroup

Allgemeine Diskussion

• Looks like we might need MS SQL help again. The DB is currently defaulting to a File Group that is already full.

This evening I tried to import a new file into the DB and it generated this error:

Information: 0x40016041 at RdfImportPackage: The package is attempting to configure from the XML file "I:\Work\KeystoneDW\SSIS\KeystoneDW\trunk\comScoreSSIS\comScore Integration Services Project\comScorePackage.dtsConfig".
    SSIS package "RdfImportPackage.dtsx" starting.
    Information: 0x40016041 at RdfImportPackage: The package is attempting to configure from the XML file "I:\Work\KeystoneDW\SSIS\KeystoneDW\trunk\comScoreSSIS\comScore Integration Services Project\comScorePackage.dtsConfig".
    Warning: 0x8001C004 at Process comScore Search Fact Files: The For Each File enumerator is empty. The For Each File enumerator did not find any files that matched the file pattern, or the specified directory was empty.
    Information: 0x4004300A at Load comScore Search Fact File, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.
    Information: 0x40043006 at Load comScore Search Fact File, SSIS.Pipeline: Prepare for Execute phase is beginning.
    Information: 0x40043007 at Load comScore Search Fact File, SSIS.Pipeline: Pre-Execute phase is beginning.
    Information: 0x402090DC at Load comScore Search Fact File, comScore Search Fact TXT File [1]: The processing of file "E:\DataFiles\SSISWorkingFiles\comscore\comscore_search_fact_686w.txt" has started.
    Information: 0x4004300C at Load comScore Search Fact File, SSIS.Pipeline: Execute phase is beginning.
    Information: 0x402090DE at Load comScore Search Fact File, comScore Search Fact TXT File [1]: The total number of data rows processed for file "E:\DataFiles\SSISWorkingFiles\comscore\comscore_search_fact_686w.txt" is 17213479.
    Error: 0xC0202009 at Load comScore Search Fact File, SQL Server Destination [313]: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR.  An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040E14.
    An OLE DB record is available.  Source: "Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0"  Hresult: 0x80040E14  Description: "Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.comscore_search_fact'.'XPKcomscore_search_fact__search_id' in database 'KeystoneDW' because the 'comScoreFG672' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.".
    Error: 0xC02092B5 at Load comScore Search Fact File, SQL Server Destination [313]: A commit failed.
    Error: 0xC0047022 at Load comScore Search Fact File, SSIS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED.  The ProcessInput method on component "SQL Server Destination" (313) failed with error code 0xC02092B5 while processing input "SQL Server Destination Input" (329). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.
    Information: 0x40043008 at Load comScore Search Fact File, SSIS.Pipeline: Post Execute phase is beginning.
    Information: 0x402090DD at Load comScore Search Fact File, comScore Search Fact TXT File [1]: The processing of file "E:\DataFiles\SSISWorkingFiles\comscore\comscore_search_fact_686w.txt" has ended.
    Information: 0x4004300B at Load comScore Search Fact File, SSIS.Pipeline: "component "SQL Server Destination" (313)" wrote 17213479 rows.
    Information: 0x40043009 at Load comScore Search Fact File, SSIS.Pipeline: Cleanup phase is beginning.
    Task failed: Load comScore Search Fact File
    Warning: 0x80019002 at Process comScore Search Fact Files: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED.  The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (3) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
    Warning: 0x80019002 at RdfImportPackage: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED.  The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (3) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
    SSIS package "RdfImportPackage.dtsx" finished: Failure.

This the error i get when i try to import the 6 G.B of data using SSIS pacakage . 

One more catch over here is i am trying to import the data to filegroup "comScoreFG686" , But whenever i try to import the data by default the data imports to filgroup comScoreFG672 which is confusing me a lot .

Any suggestion please suggest me 

Sonntag, 10. März 2013 09:05

Alle Antworten