none
Please provide GetIncident UpdateIncident example

Question

• How can I use the GetIncident and UpdateIncident workflow activities?

For example can I build a workflow that would run every 15 minutes, and if it finds an open where the "Resolve by" time will be due in 30 minutes, then it would insert a text into the title: "Hurry up".

How can I build such workflow?

Monday, July 19, 2010 1:35 PM

Answers

• Hi, As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered". Either the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios and will be marked as answer, or this post will be marked as answer in order to close the thread. Feel free to re-open the thread if you have additional information about this specific case or to open a new thread for a new case. In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems. Thanks,

Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My Blog about SCOM) - MVP 2012 and Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 + 2012 Recipient

Monday, November 19, 2012 6:58 AM

All replies

• I cannot see the strings are present for this..... you could just follow this blog post and you  could setup notifications when it's status is at warning etc etc

_______________________________ james.richardson@adept4.co.uk www.adept4.co.uk
    Monday, July 19, 2010 1:50 PM
  • Hi, As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered". Either the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios and will be marked as answer, or this post will be marked as answer in order to close the thread. Feel free to re-open the thread if you have additional information about this specific case or to open a new thread for a new case. In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems. Thanks,

Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My Blog about SCOM) - MVP 2012 and Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 + 2012 Recipient

Monday, November 19, 2012 6:58 AM