none
Windows 7 Intel HD Graphics Driver blocked

Question

• When i install Windows 7 image in SCCM TS and it installs Intel HD Graphics driver 8.15.10.2104, it installs correctly but when i login in, Windows 7 prompts "open file security warning" that i have approve all the .exe files that in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Currentversion\Run, example igfxtray.exe which is for Intel Graphic tray, those are startup programs, how can get ride of those questions? Same happens to touchpad driver (synaptics).
    Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:22 PM

Answers

All replies

• Can you post a screenshot please?
    Jason | http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/jsandys | Twitter @JasonSandys
    Wednesday, May 04, 2011 2:08 PM
  • When i install Windows 7 image in SCCM TS and it installs Intel HD Graphics driver 8.15.10.2104, it installs correctly but when i login in, Windows 7 prompts "open file security warning" that i have approve all the .exe files that in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Currentversion\Run, example igfxtray.exe which is for Intel Graphic tray, those are startup programs, how can get ride of those questions? Same happens to touchpad driver (synaptics).
    Same problem here. Unblocking those exes in the SCCM driver package (on the SCCM server) does not have any effect, client computers still complain of the file being blocked after deployment. No screenshots available at the moment, but it's just the normal "This file came from another computer, so it's blocked, do you want to run it?" prompt.
    Thursday, May 05, 2011 1:02 PM
  • try running streams on the exe on the SCCM server, once done update the package again to the dp's and try again

My step by step SCCM Guides
    I'm on Twitter > ncbrady
    Thursday, May 05, 2011 2:15 PM
  • Just disable the warning. Please refer:

disable "Open File Security Warning”
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itproxpsp/thread/e3008c75-48b4-4a6c-bc14-5a20ce72cd7f/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, May 06, 2011 7:07 AM
  • I know this thread is old, but I was experiencing the same issue and thought I'd chime in just in case someone else encountered it as well.  I tried using the streams program, but it said it detected no files containing streams.  I did find that version 8.15.10.2696 of the driver worked just fine.
    Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:06 PM