none
Trace32

Question

• Hi,

Successfully installed SCCM 2007 updated as R3. Went to "Discovery Methods" and configured "AD System discovery" and "AD System Group Discovery". Clicked on "Run Full Discovery as soon as possible" for both. I would like to verify if it did started the discovery process. Went to "ConfigMgr Service Manager" and start. Tried manually starting the "AD System Discovery" query it to ensure that it is already running but when I checked the adsysdis.log using Trace32, the latest data discovery is not changing.

Is there something wrong or something I need to double checked on?

Thanks

Jeff

Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:55 AM

Answers

• Hi, just an update, it's already working for the Trace32 log tracer. What I did was remove the local domain for the SMS_Ahen D_System_Discovery and Group_System_Discovery and reconfigure it again, it then starts working.

Thanks for the input.

Jeff

Monday, March 04, 2013 6:55 AM

All replies

• Not sure why you are in service manager. Forgetting that, what is the time stamp of the latest entry in the log? No logging at all? Or did it simply finish that fast?

Standardize. Simplify. Automate.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:40 PM
  • I'm actually inside "Tools" and under "Tools" > "Config Service Manager" If you start this, you'll see the site name and unde rthe site name, you'll see "Components" and "Server"

Timestamp is 2/20/2013

• Edited by jeco Monday, March 04, 2013 5:51 AM
    Monday, March 04, 2013 5:49 AM
  • Hi, just an update, it's already working for the Trace32 log tracer. What I did was remove the local domain for the SMS_Ahen D_System_Discovery and Group_System_Discovery and reconfigure it again, it then starts working.

Thanks for the input.

Jeff

Monday, March 04, 2013 6:55 AM