none
Recipients of the email in bcc

Question

• Hello

Is it possible to place recipients in bcc of email notification when SCSM sends message to group? It's needed to prevent from "Reply to All" option.

Regards,

kpa

Saturday, February 18, 2012 4:59 PM

Answers

• Hi,

No, sorry, this is not possible when using regular workflows or notifications. If you write your own custom workflow you can build the send mail logics within a powershell script and then send to the users using the BCC field.

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

No, sorry, this is not possible when using regular workflows or notifications. If you write your own custom workflow you can build the send mail logics within a powershell script and then send to the users using the BCC field.

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:14 PM
  • Thanks for the reply.

But I can see public property "BlindCarbonCopyList" for sendNotificationActivity. Is it possible to use it?

Regards,

kpa

• Edited by kpaRU Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:39 AM wrong
    Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:34 AM
  • Hi kpaRU !

Did you ever find a way to solve this ?

R.

Problem talk creates problems, solution talk creates solutions (Steve deShazer)

Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:04 PM
  • Hi

To do this you have to write your own notification activity which would build bcc recipients list and send mails through default email channel.

Out-of-box activity has BCC property but never uses it during sending process.

Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:31 PM