none
AD Connector ran the initial sync, but no scheduled syncs after that

Question

• So I set up 2 AD Connectors.  The initial sync ran fine on both.  One sync took about 6-8 minutes on a small OU which contained about 250 users.  The other one was manually selecting a couple of groups and that completed fine too.  Since then it hasn't done any further scheduled syncs.  I can kick off a manual sync on both and they run and complete fine, but I'd like it to do it every hour like the documentation says it is supposed to. 

The Operations Manager event logs shows a started message and completed message when I kick off a manual sync, but there are no events related to the sync otherwise.  No errors, warnings or information. 

Friday, June 15, 2012 1:26 PM

All replies

• I have a similiar problem.  My AD connector ran great for a few days, now the last time it ran according to the console was 3 days ago.  If I right click on the connector and choose sync now, it will kick of and then end (according to event viewer), but the dates never change on the console.  The even viewer does not report any errors, just that the sync started and then the sync ended.  Is there a connector specific log I can look at instead?  Why won't my AD connectors work anymore?

~DannyRamirez

Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:27 AM