none
The outgoing agent queue is full

Question

• HI,

I can't find the agente queue to verify if it is getting full or if it is already working fine. How can i know if the queue is normal?

Thanks,

Belmiro

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:09 PM

Answers

• SCCP simulates the "steady-state" performance of a system, so if a simulation completes without errors it indicates that your queues are in a healthy state (i.e., that they have not filled up catastrophically). There's no way to see this information first-hand - i.e., no simulated performance counters recording queue lengths - but you can infer it from the transaction times.
    Monday, March 13, 2006 11:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Belmiro - if you're referring to our modeling of MOM queues, we don't directly expose that in the interface (although we do account for it under the hood). Let me know if you need more help.
    Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:30 PM
  • Hi Jonathan!

I am talking of MOM. I realised that there is no interface information for this problem, so, how am i supossed to know that the queue is normal again?

Regards,

Belmiro

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:36 PM
  • SCCP simulates the "steady-state" performance of a system, so if a simulation completes without errors it indicates that your queues are in a healthy state (i.e., that they have not filled up catastrophically). There's no way to see this information first-hand - i.e., no simulated performance counters recording queue lengths - but you can infer it from the transaction times.
    Monday, March 13, 2006 11:23 PM
  • OK Jonathan! I guess i got it!

Thanks a lot

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:34 PM
  • Can you explain the answers? We see the same event being logged many times a week. Is this an ISSUE or not?
    mjmagic
    Monday, September 20, 2010 2:33 PM