[#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this community.

Question

• An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 4:02 PM

Answers

• i recognise that error as one from the windows-noob.com forums when it detects that a user looks very familiar to a spam-user,

what I don't understand is why you are posting 'the error' here, without any details as to HOW you got it or WHERE you got it..

i did notice that a username that matches yours signed up on the forums and was auto-banned by the spam monitoring service, as you are obviously looking for help i've un-banned that account.

cheers

niall

Step by Step ConfigMgr 2007 Guides | Step by Step ConfigMgr 2012 Guides | I'm on Twitter > ncbrady

Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:20 PM
  • what is it all about ? This is not the right forum for this question...please use the correct forum to get it clarified.. This forum is all about configuration manager 2007.

Please click on "vote as Helpful" if you feel this post helpful to you.

Eswar Koneti | My Tech blog: www.eskonr.com | Linkedin: Eswar Koneti

Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:22 PM

All replies

• what is it all about ? This is not the right forum for this question...please use the correct forum to get it clarified.. This forum is all about configuration manager 2007.

Please click on "vote as Helpful" if you feel this post helpful to you.

Eswar Koneti | My Tech blog: www.eskonr.com | Linkedin: Eswar Koneti

Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:22 PM
  • i recognise that error as one from the windows-noob.com forums when it detects that a user looks very familiar to a spam-user,

what I don't understand is why you are posting 'the error' here, without any details as to HOW you got it or WHERE you got it..

i did notice that a username that matches yours signed up on the forums and was auto-banned by the spam monitoring service, as you are obviously looking for help i've un-banned that account.

cheers

niall

Step by Step ConfigMgr 2007 Guides | Step by Step ConfigMgr 2012 Guides | I'm on Twitter > ncbrady

Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:20 PM
  • http://tinyurl.com/StandardVishnuprasadGResponse

Standardize. Simplify. Automate.

Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:20 PM