none
Notification based on Relationship Criteria

Question

• Hi All Hi All I need a workflow that sends a notification to the primary owner when an incident is resolved, but only when the resolved user is not the same as the primary owner. This is the criteria segment in my MP, which imports properly but doesn't trigger any kind of notification currently. Is this type of subscription possible? I don't see the insert code button so I'll just paste it in here: <Criteria> <Expression> <And> <Expression> <SimpleExpression> <ValueExpression> <Property State="Pre">$Context/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Incident_Library!System.WorkItem.Incident']/Status$</Property> </ValueExpression> <Operator>NotEqual</Operator> <ValueExpression> <Value>{2b8830b6-59f0-f574-9c2a-f4b4682f1681}</Value> </ValueExpression> </SimpleExpression> </Expression> <Expression> <And> <Expression> <SimpleExpression> <ValueExpression> <Property State="Post">$Context/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Incident_Library!System.WorkItem.Incident']/Status$</Property> </ValueExpression> <Operator>Equal</Operator> <ValueExpression> <Value>{2b8830b6-59f0-f574-9c2a-f4b4682f1681}</Value> </ValueExpression> </SimpleExpression> </Expression> <Expression> <SimpleExpression> <ValueExpression> <Property State="Post">$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Incident_Library!System.WorkItem.IncidentPrimaryOwner' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_Library!System.Domain.User']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_Library!System.Domain.User']/UserName$</Property> </ValueExpression> <Operator>NotEqual</Operator> <ValueExpression> <Property State="Post">$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicketResolvedByUser' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_Library!System.Domain.User']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_Library!System.Domain.User']/UserName$</Property> </ValueExpression> </SimpleExpression> </Expression> </And> </Expression> </And> </Expression> </Criteria>
    Wednesday, December 07, 2011 3:46 PM

All replies