none
Workflow Initialization: Failed to start a workflow that runs a process or script

Question

• Hello Folks,

I have this alert on one of the agent & repeat count is high. I checked on the agent - SCCM client settings are configured to use the new SCCM Site code settings & to contact the Site server XYZ. But here it throws alert with the old settings which doesnot exists on the agent.

Can anyone suggests how to troubleshoot this further?

==================================================================================

The Event Policy for the process started at 10:17:00 AM has detected errors in the output. The 'ExitCode' policy expression:
    [^0]+
    matched the following output:

Command executed: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe" /nologo "SMSUpdateLocalMP.vbs" false "C:\WINDOWS\Debug\EDCOM07\SMSUpdateLocalMP.log" true "ServersSupportTools" STS SERVERNAME 12S SITE SERVER NAME
    Working Directory: C:\Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\Health Service State\Monitoring Host Temporary Files 1\1185\

One or more workflows were affected by this.

Workflow name: EDC.Servers.SupportTools.SMSUpdateLocalMP.RunExt

Instance name: SERVER_NAME

Instance ID: {89390E53-B447-3EA9-07AF-61CCDD9A5DF1}

Management group: MGMT GROUP

==================================================================================

Sunil Kumar S

Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:42 AM

Answers

• Hello,

What is the product which you talking about? SCCM or SCOM? And what is the version? I see SCCM and SCOM 2007 in the previous post. More details would be very helful for us to understand this issue.

Thanks, 

Yog Li
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:14 AM

All replies

• Hello,

What is the product which you talking about? SCCM or SCOM? And what is the version? I see SCCM and SCOM 2007 in the previous post. More details would be very helful for us to understand this issue.

Thanks, 

Yog Li
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:14 AM
  • Hi,

On SCOM Agent I have this error, related to SCCM.

On SCOM Agent - SCCM configmgr is configured to use settings to contact the right SITE Server(location specific)

But somewhere its tries to contact the old settings which is not valid now & throws error with high repeat count.

Iam not finding the log file in the path to troubleshoot further.

So requesting your help to proceed further.

Many thanks,

Sunil Kumar S

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:32 AM