none
Runbooks are not Showing in Service Manager Library

Question

• I created a runbook in orchestrator that I would like to use in Service Manager. No runbooks are showing in service manager though.

The connector is running successfully, and it is pointed to the folder in which the runbook is located.

Brody Kilpatrick brodykilpatrick at gmail dot com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:39 PM

Answers

• I created a runbook in orchestrator that I would like to use in Service Manager. No runbooks are showing in service manager though.

The connector is running successfully, and it is pointed to the folder in which the runbook is located.

Did you try pointing the connector to the root folder instead? If you're not getting any error messages inside Service Manager or the Operations Manager event log, then should be some kind of configuration issue :S

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

• Marked as answer by zuldera7 Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:20 PM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:47 PM

All replies

• The account used for the SCO connector has the read and list permission on the top level folder (Runbooks) and all the runbooks?

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:53 PM
  • Yes, it has full control to all runbooks. Just to make sure, I also used the account to view the runbooks in the runbook designer.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:55 PM

Did you try pointing the connector to the root folder instead? If you're not getting any error messages inside Service Manager or the Operations Manager event log, then should be some kind of configuration issue :S

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

• Marked as answer by zuldera7 Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:20 PM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:47 PM
  • That did it! Changing to root worked. Looks like we can't point to folders.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:20 PM
  • I have the same issue but pointing Orchestrator connector to root folder doesn't help. I have 18 runbooks and only 12 of them appear in Service Manager. Permissions are the same for all runbooks and it doesn't matter if they're checked out or in. Connection test runs sucessfully. Any ideas?
    Friday, March 02, 2012 1:41 PM
  • If someone's still interested, running the following SQL query on Orchestrator database did the trick for me:

TRUNCATE TABLE [Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.Internal].AuthorizationCache

Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:53 AM