none
Request Offerings - Display User Input from questions answered on Incident Request

Question

• Hi All,

I've been trying to figure this out but have had no luck. Basically, I am trying to display the User Input from the answered questions to be displayed on the Incident Form. Is this possible? I have mapped the answers to extensions but this realistically is not benefical to our service desk. I see that in Service Requests, User Input is a large box displayed on the form. Can someone let me know if is possible to display this on the IR Forms? Seems silly to ask questions on the Incidents but cannot display the answer for the analyst to see. Thanks!

Friday, April 19, 2013 2:38 PM

All replies

• Ive been looking for this as well. Please post if you find a solution
    Friday, April 19, 2013 9:28 PM
  • Hey,

So you have extended the incident class to capture the portal form data right?  I'm sure you can do custom form development through Visual Studio, but I'm not sure you want to go that deep into it.

The other solution that I have provided is to customize the form in the authoring tool and add a "Tab Item" to the Tab Control at the top of the incident form.  At that point, you can add and bind your user form fields for your service desk to view.

Thanks,
    Bob

Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:42 PM