none
Asset Intelligence Report "License 1A" showing wrong Information on Product Name

    Question

  • Hi,

    Recently we deployed the "Asset Intelligence" feature of SCCM 2007 R3 in our enviroment. Also, I've read some posts that indicates to install several hotfixes to improve the reports available on the tool.

    However, the reports "License 1A" and "License 1B" are showing all the Windows as "Windows XP" even after the installation of these recomended hotfixes, but I dont have any Windows XP on my organisation.

    Anybody could help me?

    Thursday, May 29, 2014 6:40 PM

Answers

  • I can see from the version number that is SP2 only and has not of the extras installed.

    Check your console under packages for Updated Client Hotfix that should be applied.


    Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and Old Blog site | Twitter: @GarthMJ

    • Marked as answer by emnavarro02 Tuesday, July 08, 2014 3:17 PM
    Friday, July 04, 2014 3:47 PM

All replies

  • Which Hotfixes have you applied? Have you review the AI logs to see what is going one? What OS are reporting as XP?

    http://www.enhansoft.com/

    Saturday, June 07, 2014 6:25 PM
  • Hey Garth, sorry by the late...

    So, i've applied the hotfixes listed here

    As you can see in the image, all windows server installation are missreported as Windows XP in these reports.


    -- emnavarro02

    Thursday, July 03, 2014 7:48 PM
  • Do all the servers have the updated client installed on them?


    Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and Old Blog site | Twitter: @GarthMJ

    Thursday, July 03, 2014 7:56 PM
  • Hum.. thats a good point.

    I've checked all my servers have the SCCM client "4.00.6487.2000".

    To ensure that all they have the last version, I've tried to reinstall the SCCM client in two of my servers and they get the same version again.


    -- emnavarro02

    Friday, July 04, 2014 3:39 PM
  • I can see from the version number that is SP2 only and has not of the extras installed.

    Check your console under packages for Updated Client Hotfix that should be applied.


    Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and Old Blog site | Twitter: @GarthMJ

    • Marked as answer by emnavarro02 Tuesday, July 08, 2014 3:17 PM
    Friday, July 04, 2014 3:47 PM
  • Man, you are completely right!

    I thought all clients had been updated automatically after the Hotfixes was applied on the SCCM Server.

    I tried install the hotfixes as you suggested in one of my machines and the client version was upgraded ^^

    So, I will deploy all the updates to the servers now and check if the Asset Reports starts to work properly


    -- emnavarro02

    Friday, July 04, 2014 4:24 PM
  • Hey Garth,

    I think your suggestion has solved my issue. I'm marking your response as answer. Thanks a lot by your help!


    -- emnavarro02

    Tuesday, July 08, 2014 3:17 PM