none
After installing features and roles during TaskSequence, can't install other software anymore.

Question

• Windows W2k8R2 x64 is installed correctly...

Now i try to deploy XenApp 6.5.

The first XenApp step activates some Roles and to install some xenapp binaries.

At 18h45 : "The task sequence execution engine successfully completed the action (Install XenAPP | Part 1) in the group (XENAPP) with exit code 0"

--> No problem.

At 18h46 : reboot.

--> No problem

At 18:47:48 The task sequence execution engine failed executing the action (Install XenAPP | Part 2) in the group (XENAPP) with the error code 50  Action output: . The operating system reported error 50: The request is not supported.

--> ERROR

then reboot again,

-->  No problem

At 24.02.2012 18:50:00 : The task sequence execution engine failed executing the action (Adobe 10) in the group (Applications) with the error code 50  Action output: . The operating system reported error 50: The request is not supported.

The Problem is that the features are activated but not installed.

Normally, when we reboot we can see when we shut down "installation features, xx%", and again when we start the Server again.

During the Task sequence, this is not happening. We can only see "setup is preparing your computer for first use", the reboot are too quick.

When the task sequence finishes, then features are then activated and we ca ndeploy softwares again.

Any idea????

Friday, February 24, 2012 7:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• I forgot to mention : i use SCCM 2012 RC2.

Friday, February 24, 2012 7:50 PM
  • A workaound would be to start a second task sequence after the first one finishes.

I have two problems :

1) I have to assign the second task sequence manually, after the first one is done. The OSD installation would Otherwise not start.

2) When i get the second task sequence started, after first reboot it won't install any software anymore. (just stop installing, no error message).

ANYBODY have an idea?????

Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:56 AM
  •  

Please post the CM12 related questions in the ConfgiMgr. 2012 forum:

http://innovation.connect.microsoft.com/configmgrbeta/discussions

Sabrina

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:59 AM
    Monday, February 27, 2012 7:18 AM
  • OK, I gonna do it.

thx

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:43 AM