none
I want to minotor a Lawson application Portal.We have a Lawson Production server-windows and IBM websphere installed on it.We have seperate DB for DB activities.

Question

• Hi,

We have a portal and will be unavailable daily from 3-4 AM EST for maintenance.There are 5 key services to be monitored. The portal will be sometime  unavailable,  showing the following error: ‘The Portal cannot load because it cannot initialize the single sign-on component.
    System Administrator: please make sure your servlet container is running properly and/or SSO is installed

Five services to monitor:

-IBM WEbsphere Application Service v7-Cell manager

-IBM WEbsphere Application Service v7-nodeagent

-IBM WEbsphere Application Service v7-server1

-lawson.insight Environment "LSF"

-adam-lsf

We also need to check  disk space in the production server drives.View all system and application in Event Viewer to ensure no errors/warning entries,scheduled batch jobs/SQL jobs/process flows for the previous day ran and completed and to ensure no error/no work units failed .

I am finding difficulty in start a monitoring for all thses using SCOM 2007 R2.Can somebody guide me how to start with so that I can  include all the steps above and ensure a proactive monitoring solution.

Durgesh Kumar

a
    • Edited by Dugz_tiw Friday, February 24, 2012 2:16 PM
    Friday, February 24, 2012 1:21 PM

Answers

All replies