We have SCOM 2007 R2 Cu5 installed. It's a while we have the following issue. We were hopping CU5 will solve the problem but it did not. here is the issue:
For some of our servers, the "performance state change events" under "Health Explorer for <server name> is empty. Workaround for us is:
1) sometimes just restart the service on the server solves the issue, if not,
2) stop SCOM agent(service) on the server, delete the 'Health Service State' folder and start the agent service is the solution.
However, in order to have performance data (CPU, I/O,..), we are doing this every other week for most of the servers (if not all).
Todas las respuestas
You may refer to the following similar thread:
Why is the State Change Events section of Health Explorer empty
TechNet Community Support
I saw that, but that's not my case:
1) when this happens, custom monitor stops working,
2) we get blank output when we generate report for some performance counters
3) when we restart services on the server, doesn't trigger any alerts
- Editado epanosian viernes, 22 de junio de 2012 13:50