none
"Error 24374: Addition of default resources to library share failed: VMM could not find the specified path" When adding a new Library share with default resources in SCVMM 2012 RC

質問

• Here's the error:

Error (24374)
    Addition of default resources to library share (\\server.domainname.local\foldername) failed. DetailedErrorMessage: VMM could not find the specified path \\server.domainname.local\foldername\ApplicationFrameworks\WebDeploy_x86_el-GR_2.0.1070.cr\WebDeploy.msi on the SCVMM.domainname.local server.
    Ensure that you have specified a valid file name parameter, and then try the operation again.

Recommended Action
    Fix the problem, then try operation again,

Now, the default Library Share "MSSCVMMLibrary" already exists and the "ApplicationFrameworks" folder inside it contains the x86 and x64 en-US versions of SAV and WebDeploy.

Now, for whatever reason, when I'm trying to add a new Library Share with Default Resources, SCVMM tries to copy the el-GR versions of SAV and Web Deployment Tools. For SAV it works, but it clearly cannot do the same for the Web Deployment Tools because there is no Greek Version for them.

I changed my SCVMM server's locale from Greek to US-English, but the issue persists!

What on earth could be wrong ?!?!?

2012年2月12日 14:28

回答

すべての返信