none
Extract configuration SCSM 2012

Pergunta

• HI all

i'm now in charge of SCSM 2012 were i work. I pretty new to SCSM 2012 and I cant find any documentation on our SC infra.

Is there a way to extract the configuration ( Groups/Confi service account, ports , SQL info, SQL acces)

our any documentation that could help map MAP the SC infra that we have?

Thanks!

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012 14:23

Respostas

Todas as Respostas

• Hi,

Have you read the official Service Manager documentation on TechNet? If not, start by reading that:
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh305220

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

sábado, 16 de junho de 2012 09:17
  • Hi AndersAsp

Yes.. i'm in the process of reading all this site... but mostly what i need is like the "installation sumary page" information.

What account run what.. What account is running the Web portal etc.  I know that I can get the info going on all the servers that have connection, checking  the local groups, Registery,Login on the SQL server and looking what account have access to the DB etc.

I was hopping to find a easy way to gatter the info like the installation sumarry page when you install SCSM 2012.

it's just a long process.

segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012 14:56
  • Do you know who installed Service Manager? Do that persons Profile still exist on the Service Manager servers?

If so, you can take a look at the installation log for Service Manager. This log file is named SCSMInstall01.log and is located in the %temp% directory for the user who installed it. Like 40-50 lines down in that file, you can find the whole installation command line. This line includes service accounts, admin group, management group name etc.

This logfile is created upon the installation on any SCSM component and there might be several files (SCSMInstall01.log,  SCSMInstall02.log,  SCSMInstall03.log etc.)

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012 18:50
  • Great.. tanks... now i've got the info..
    segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012 19:33