none
Console Error Message - Full Adaptor

Pergunta

• Full error below:

Date: 15/06/2012 09:07:30
    Application: Service Manager Console
    Application Version: 7.5.1561.0
    Severity: Error

Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.ViewFramework.AdvancedListSupportException: The Full adapter threw an exception. See the FullUpdate property to see the exception.
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.ViewFramework.AdvancedListSupportAdapter.DoAction(DataQueryBase query, IList`1 dataSources, IDictionary`2 parameters, IList`1 inputs, String outputCollectionName)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.DataModel.QueryQueue.StartExecuteQuery(Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs e)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Console.ConsoleJobExceptionHandler.ExecuteJob(IComponent component, EventHandler`1 job, Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

Haven't been able to nail down when this happens but we have 5 analysts using the console and this occurs pretty randomly. Currently we only use the incident section of the console. All users are in the incident resolvers user role.

sábado, 16 de junho de 2012 10:07

Respostas

• Hi

This is reported as a bug(ID 719217) on the connect site.

This happens when you idle in a view for about an hour.
    I think it´s just in views that are new in 2012, e.g "Assigned to me".

You can ignore the message and continue to work in the console.

Microsoft says:
    "We will consider this for an upcomming release/SP"

Stefan Allansson, Lumagate, Sweden, www.lumagate.com Blog: www.scsm.se

• Marcado como Resposta losmashlimit quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012 11:00
    sábado, 16 de junho de 2012 10:46

Todas as Respostas

• Hi

This is reported as a bug(ID 719217) on the connect site.

This happens when you idle in a view for about an hour.
    I think it´s just in views that are new in 2012, e.g "Assigned to me".

You can ignore the message and continue to work in the console.

Microsoft says:
    "We will consider this for an upcomming release/SP"

Stefan Allansson, Lumagate, Sweden, www.lumagate.com Blog: www.scsm.se

• Marcado como Resposta losmashlimit quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012 11:00
    sábado, 16 de junho de 2012 10:46
  • Thanks for the reply.

I have searched everywhere on the connect site and can on find where to submit suggestions for "System Center 2012".

Do you have a link for the bug submission site?

quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012 11:05
  • I have the same error on the view of Computers(Configuration item)

I can't see the computers anymore

Ow

quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012 11:09
  • SM 2010

I have the same error on a CI view for Computers which used to work. But now it can load data the first time only. The next time I click on the view I get this error:

Date: 21-Jun-2012 14:14:54
    Application: System Center Service Manager Console
    Application Version: 7.0.6555.128

Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.ViewFramework.AdvancedListSupportException: The Full adapter threw an exception. See the FullUpdate property to see the exception.
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.ViewFramework.AdvancedListSupportAdapter.DoAction(DataQueryBase query, IList`1 dataSources, IDictionary`2 parameters, IList`1 inputs, String outputCollectionName)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.DataModel.QueryQueue.StartExecuteQuery(Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs e)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Console.ConsoleJobExceptionHandler.ExecuteJob(IComponent component, EventHandler`1 job, Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2012 12:20
  • SCSM2012 RTM.

This Full Adaptor error has blue screened a couple of our workstation machines, we're in the process of updating our display drivers to see if that helps. Can't quite repro it at the moment, seems quite random in our enviroment.

terça-feira, 26 de junho de 2012 16:33
  • SJM,

What desktop OS are you running?

quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2012 21:39
  • Hi Doug,

We're running Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.

However we've also deployed the Service Manager Console to Windows XP via App-V (but this is not a supported configuration).

Regards

sexta-feira, 29 de junho de 2012 11:49
  • We are getting this regularly, but it is after maybe 10 minutes, definitely not an hour.
    quinta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2013 14:35
  • We are seeing this message daily whenever an analyst is in the console working on Incidents.

Date: 3/27/2013 8:22:24 PM
    Application Version: 7.5.2905.0

SCSM2012 SP1 not sure if MS has a fix...

quinta-feira, 28 de março de 2013 12:05
  • We are having the same issue with Version: 7.5.2905.0. Any news on this?
    sexta-feira, 26 de abril de 2013 08:58
  • I am also seeing this issue with UR2

Cheers

Shaun

quinta-feira, 30 de maio de 2013 12:18
  • I have the same issue, any news on this?
    terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013 11:26
  • Same here...

Date: 05.06.2013 10:57:39
    Application Version: 7.5.2905.0

quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013 10:03
  • We were getting this regularly, then it seemed to have gone away. We do get it from time to time still, but not nerar as regularly as we did. Wish I could tell you what fixed it, but I do not know... :(
    terça-feira, 10 de setembro de 2013 18:40