none
SCCM Design accross Forests

คำถาม

• Just a brief overview of what we currently have setup. Central Site and Child Primary site belonging to 1 forest 1 domain.... they seperated by subnet.

Central Site in SA  in Domain A and a Child Primary site in Domain A in LDN on different subnets. ( 1 forest ) accross a WAN.

Now this is where i need assistance. We have another domain named Domain B in IRE and then Domain B in EDI on different subnets and basically need to have the clients on SCCM. The solution i had in mind is to just create a new "server" from the Child Primary site with the roles DP, SMP and MP and PXE and have the clients connect accross the WAN to the Child Primary site. We would like to make use of all the SCCM features on all sites...

Both forests have two way trusts. my design skills are not great so looking for assistance from any design guru. My next question is, would i rather create a child primary site in the new forest and then a secondary site on the other subnet in the same forest. My main idea is to have one central location controlling all sites.

Or alternatively, from the Central site, install Child primary sites in EDI and then Child primary site in IRE.

23 มีนาคม 2555 12:18

ตอบทั้งหมด