none
Removing a computer from Inventory

Soru

• Good Day,

We are Running SCE 2010 RTM.  Every so often we have a compter that crashes when that happens the client that is in the administration space is grayed out.  When I click on it and then go agent managed and choose delete it can't do it.  This has happened a few times and I have a few stay clients that I just can't do anything with.

How do I remove it from the SCE?

Thanks

Adam Raff

18 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba 18:11

Yanıtlar

• Hello Adam,

If any client just disappears and you cannot uninstall the agent on the managed computer, you just need to delete it from the SCE console:  

You can delete the clients in Administration space -> Agent managed. Right-click the agent and choose Delete.

After the procedure, the client will not shown on the SCE console.

Thanks,

Yog Li

TechNet Community Support

• Yanıt Olarak İşaretleyen adamraff 20 Ocak 2012 Cuma 19:03
    20 Ocak 2012 Cuma 07:04

Tüm Yanıtlar

• Hello Adam,

Please read the following article and follow the steps in it stop managing a computer:

How to Stop Managing a Computer in Essentials

If there's any error message in the procedure, post it here and we can move further.

Thanks,

Yog Li

19 Ocak 2012 Perşembe 09:07
  • Thanks for responding,

You miss my point the computer that the agent is on is no longer working so I cannot uninstal the agent and that fails because the system cannot login to the computer.

It seems that there is a delete here which I could not find before, I assume this is if you want to just delete the computer from Essentials and the computer is NO longer available to uninstall the agent.

Adam

19 Ocak 2012 Perşembe 14:10
  • Hello Adam,

If any client just disappears and you cannot uninstall the agent on the managed computer, you just need to delete it from the SCE console:  

You can delete the clients in Administration space -> Agent managed. Right-click the agent and choose Delete.

After the procedure, the client will not shown on the SCE console.

Thanks,

Yog Li

• Yanıt Olarak İşaretleyen adamraff 20 Ocak 2012 Cuma 19:03
    20 Ocak 2012 Cuma 07:04
  • Yog Li,

Thanks for the help have a great day.

20 Ocak 2012 Cuma 19:04