none
VMM Can't Agree on a Key Exchange

Soru

• When I am trying to configure security on one of my VSphere hosts I am getting the following error and do not know how to fix it:

The operation on ausvsphere03.contoso.com did not complete successfully because of the error: Couldn't agree a key exchange algorithm (available: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1)
    Ensure that the parameters are valid, and then try the operation again.
    ID: 12709
    Details: Unknown error (0xc0040233)

11 Mart 2011 Cuma 16:05

Yanıtlar

• Could you please test this same scenario on the newly released SCVMM 2012 RC?  Please let me know if this issue still exists.  There were significant bug fixes from beta to RC so this issue may be resolved in this build.

If this issue still exists with SCVMM 2012 please mark as "unanswered."

Carmen M. Summers (MSFT) --Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

27 Eylül 2011 Salı 18:43
    Sahip

Tüm Yanıtlar

• I am also having a similar problem. Has anyone found a way to resolve this issue?

28 Mart 2011 Pazartesi 20:50
  • Hi!

VMM manager can´t manage ESXi server, even connecting first to Vcenter.

05 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe 15:49
  • I receive this error when I am attempting to configure security on the ESXi server, which I was able to do so on another node in the cluster, just this one node is doing this.

03 Haziran 2011 Cuma 14:13
  • This post is older than 30 days or we have not heard back from you. Sorry, it looks like you didn't get an answer here. Did this issue get resolved?  If so, please share with community how you resolved.  Otherwise, re-activate post if you still require assistance.

Carmen M. Summers (MSFT) --Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    07 Haziran 2011 Salı 01:32
    Sahip
  • I still am having the issue.
    29 Haziran 2011 Çarşamba 20:44
  • Could you please test this same scenario on the newly released SCVMM 2012 RC?  Please let me know if this issue still exists.  There were significant bug fixes from beta to RC so this issue may be resolved in this build.

If this issue still exists with SCVMM 2012 please mark as "unanswered."

27 Eylül 2011 Salı 18:43
    Sahip
  • I am evaluating SCVMM 2008 R2 SP1.  I have a few VM's on VMWare(ESXi) host that I would like to manage and eventually move to my Hyper-V servers. When I add my server, I am able to get them connected, and two of the four list as OK and not OK (Limited), but I do not see the VM's on the host, and one of them, I get this algorithm error. 

Did anyone find a solution to this?  I will go to SCVMM 2012 shortly, but am not in a position to upgrade at the moment.

Thank you,

Steve

• Düzenleyen sdeviller 26 Şubat 2012 Pazar 00:28
    26 Şubat 2012 Pazar 00:26