none
The SMS State System message file processing could not process file

问题

•   Can someone please help me I get 100 of these message a day.

The SMS State System message file processing could not process file '1nwy48go.SMW' and moved it to the corrupt directory. Review the statesys.log file for further details.

In the statesys.log here is what I get

Thread "State Message Processing Thread #0" id:5800 was unable to process file "F:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\inboxes\auth\statesys.box\process\4m41omit.SMW", moving to corrupt directory.
    2008年12月11日 19:19

答案

全部回复

• If you open that file, can you see a machine name in it?  Do all files in the bad folder show the same machine name?  Or do they all show the same app?
    Microsoft MVP - SCCM
    2008年12月11日 19:57
  • So what was the solution?
    2012年4月25日 23:07
  • How can this thread be marked as answer without providing the resolution.
    Please do not mark it Answer until or unless it's been resolved.

Gulab Prasad,
    gulab@exchangeranger.com
    My Blog | Z-Hire Employee Provisioning App

2012年6月12日 12:26
  • Hello Tamara001,

The error you are seeing is may be because of the Database maintenance task.The logical step would be to isolate this issue.Check if there are any tasks that are running on the database.

Also,it would be very helpful to check on Site Status and then the component status in the SCCM Admin Console.This should give you more info abt the problem itself than going to each site server and checking different logs.

Let me know.

Thanks

Arvind

• 已建议为答案 ArvindBS 2012年6月12日 13:10
    2012年6月12日 13:10
  • Hello,

I have the same error.

When I go and check site status , everything is OK but on the components status (SMS_STATE_SYSTEM) I have a lot of errors (5 Critical, 50 warnings and 5000 informational message)

I tried to reset the counts and now I see OK on SMS_STATUS_MANAGER status but when I go to properties of that component it's show me that I have 5 Critical, 50 warnings and 5000 informational message, and when I click to show message no error can I found.

very weird..

2013年10月7日 15:02