none
Discovery.log

问题

• Hi,

We found the "DiscoveryProvider:Discovery Function none(): The interoperation method 'OpenProcessToken' returned Win32 error '0x000003F0(1008)' message ''. discovery .log.

Due to this it is still in non client state.

Please provide a solution.

Regards,.

Boopathi S

2012年6月7日 8:58

答案

• Is this on Desired Configuration Management(DCM) ?

if yes,then you could ignore this error message and this is not something that is causing the issue.Check with ccmexec.log and execmgr.log on the client and let us know if you find any errors.

Here is an excerpt that I recieved from a MS Case Engineer:

"[A] debug engineers dug through the SCCM source and eventually found that the warning that prompted this ticket to be opened is logged by code in Microsoft.ServiceModelingLanguage.Transformation.dll.  This is a redistributable DLL that we ship with the client but which was not written by the SCCM development team and the warnings themselves do not seem to cause any problems with DCM monitoring."

Let me know..!!

Thanks

Arvind

2012年6月7日 13:27

全部回复

• can you please provide the details in the ClientIDmanager.log file also.
    2012年6月7日 9:20

if yes,then you could ignore this error message and this is not something that is causing the issue.Check with ccmexec.log and execmgr.log on the client and let us know if you find any errors.

"[A] debug engineers dug through the SCCM source and eventually found that the warning that prompted this ticket to be opened is logged by code in Microsoft.ServiceModelingLanguage.Transformation.dll.  This is a redistributable DLL that we ship with the client but which was not written by the SCCM development team and the warnings themselves do not seem to cause any problems with DCM monitoring."

Let me know..!!

Thanks

Arvind

2012年6月7日 13:27

Let me know..!!

Thanks

Arvind

Qouted from http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/configmgrdcm/thread/0765a2ae-aa47-485a-b1a5-73bcbbc3caec ?

2012年6月10日 13:55