none
MOSS 2007 Installation in Windows Server 2008 R2

คำถาม

• Hi,

I need everybody's help on my situation.

First, i encountered a compatibility issue when i installed MOSS 2007 in Windows Server 2008 R2. But after extracting MOSS 2007 R2 to the Update folder of MOSS 2007 Installer, it successfully continued. I was thinking that my MOSS 2007 was already ok. But when i tried to run the Sharepoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard, the wizard suddenly stopped.

Here is the error:

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
      Problem Signature 01:    psconfigui.exe
      Problem Signature 02:    12.0.6413.1000
      Problem Signature 03:    4902dc1f
      Problem Signature 04:    psconfigUI
      Problem Signature 05:    12.0.0.0
      Problem Signature 06:    4902dc1f
      Problem Signature 07:    15
      Problem Signature 08:    14
      Problem Signature 09:    System.IO.FileNotFoundException
      OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.18.10
      Locale ID:    1033

18 มิถุนายน 2555 2:52

คำตอบ

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Hi Roderick,

Did you install SP2?

At which step SharePoint Configuration wizard stopped

Try executing Psconfig wizard using cmdlet

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extentions\12\bin

PSCONFIG -cmd upgrade -wait -force -inplace b2b

Hrishi Deshpande – DeltaBahn Senior Consultant
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

18 มิถุนายน 2555 5:14
  • Yes, I have successfully installed the SP2.

After installation, when i tried to run Sharepoint Configuration wizard, it gave me an error. psconfigui.exe might not functioning well after installation.

18 มิถุนายน 2555 6:14
  • After i run the code that you had earlier given to me, i got this error.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\BIN>PSCO
    NFIG -cmd upgrade -wait -force -inplace b2b

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.SharePoint,Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' --->

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

at Microsoft.SharePoint.PostSetupConfiguration.Common.SetThreadCultureToInstalledCulture(Thread thread)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.PostSetupConfiguration.Common.SetCurrentThreadCultureToInstalledCulture()
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.PostSetupConfiguration.PsconfigCommandLineMain.Main(String[] args)

18 มิถุนายน 2555 6:26
  • Can you check the upgrade.log file which would give you more information related to same

seems  like the Assesmbly are not loading up or no present in c:\windows\assembly folder

Pious P P | Enthusiastic about SharePoint | Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

18 มิถุนายน 2555 7:32
  • Where could i find the upgrade.log file?

I have checked the c:\windows\assembly folder to see if the  Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' file was really there. And it was there, inside the folder.

By the way, previously i had installed and uninstalled Sharepoint 2010 Foundation on that same server. Is this error caused by that action? How could i turn it around? My plan before was to remove the Web and Application Server on that machine but i was afraid that it might affect also the remote desktop server which is currently running on the same server.

18 มิถุนายน 2555 9:20
  • Hi Roderick,

I found similar thread which may help you

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepointadmin/thread/183b5ab9-dc4b-4c27-aecd-55df60167a68

Hrishi Deshpande – DeltaBahn Senior Consultant
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Rock Wang– MSFT 29 มิถุนายน 2555 8:35
    18 มิถุนายน 2555 15:57