none
Why can't this be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher

Tüm Yanıtlar

• Did you already check if the service is exposed over basicHttpBinding and has the same security mode as configured in your port?

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    16 Haziran 2011 Perşembe 21:32
  • hy

could you resolve this issue? We've exactly the same problem here...

Kind regards,

Peter

19 Temmuz 2011 Salı 14:25
  • Peach, could you confirm the security details I was asking about?

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    19 Temmuz 2011 Salı 17:22
  • Hy Ben

The service is exposed over basicHttpBinding, see web.config of wcf service:

<bindings>
          <basicHttpBinding>
            <binding maxReceivedMessageSize="100000000" maxBufferSize="100000000"
                      maxBufferPoolSize="100000000">         
            </binding>
          </basicHttpBinding>
        </bindings>

In the web.config there aren't any security modes defined, on the send-port of the BizTalk-Application there is also "None" defined as Security Mode.

Thanks for your help.

Peter

20 Temmuz 2011 Çarşamba 06:22
  • How can you solve that?

I have the same problem here. Please help!

Thanks ;)

08 Mart 2012 Perşembe 12:50
  • Usually this error is resolved by making the SecurityMode of the BizTalk port match that of the service. Sometimes there are other things to synch up too. The error is basically saying that the configuration of the service and client are not matching.

Thanks,

09 Mart 2012 Cuma 16:00
  •  

Hi Marcos,

The best way to resolve this issue ,instead of configuring  WCF port manually , pls. import binding file which was created while consuming the WCF Service in Visual studio solution   in your application (in BizTalk Admin) and it will configured WCF Port for you automatically.

In my case I was manually configuring WCF Ports and looks something was missing there, when I have imported binding file to configure automatically my issue got resolved.

Thanks

Yashpal Singh

11 Mayıs 2012 Cuma 15:09