Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

السؤال

• In Windows Seven I Was Able To Share My Laptop's Internet Connection Using Intel My WiFi (This Was Because I Have Devices Not Compatible With The Router's Security And Did Not Have Access To The Routers Security Settings). After Upgrading To The Windows 8 RP Intel My WiFi Did Not Detect A Compatible Adapters, So When I Checked My Computer's Network Adapters I Found That The Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapterwas missing. Is There Any Way To Enable Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter On Windows 8 Possibly Through A Registry Edit Or Other Way.
    24/شعبان/1433 10:38 م

الإجابات

• Run something like this:

netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid="Virtual WiFi" key="mh29-dyi9-txwt" keyUsage=persistent

to activate the feature again.

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

25/شعبان/1433 07:46 ص
    المجيب على الأسئلة

جميع الردود

• Run something like this:

netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid="Virtual WiFi" key="mh29-dyi9-txwt" keyUsage=persistent

to activate the feature again.

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

25/شعبان/1433 07:46 ص
    المجيب على الأسئلة
  • I also suggest post your issue in Intel's forum and report it as compatibility issue in Windows 8.
    25/شعبان/1433 09:49 ص
  • I did this and still nothing.... I got the 3 lines after typing this in saying everything is successful but still cant get the miniports to show up...  any help would be great. Thank you
    19/ذو الحجة/1433 04:15 ص