Note: Clean Boot is a step of troubleshooting, we can go back to normal by running MSCONIFG.
If the issue persist, please play a video via Real player and take a screenshot of volume mixer.
How to capture a screenshot
1. Press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.
2. Click "Start", type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.
3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit", click "Paste". Then click the "File" menu, and select "Save".
4. The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".
5. Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click "Desktop" on the left pane and then click "Save".
6.Use Insert/Edit Image function to post the picture here.
Hope that helps
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”