none
Microsoft's download manager doesn't work

Frage

• I'm trying to download a digital version of Office 2010 on a new laptop, and had to install the new Microsoft download manager. Now that the download manager is installed it doesn't work properly. I have downloaded the Office 2010 file I can see it listed in the download manager with the run and save options, however, every time I click 'run' it opens up another download and doesn't install anything. Even clicking on the Explorer icon now instead of opening the Internet it goes to the download manager as a download, so nothing works!!  I have to go to an old desktop shortcut to get on the Internet.  This download manager program appears to be full of bugs!  Please advise.

The laptop I'm using has Windows Explorer 9 with Windows 7 Professional.

• Bearbeitet amheath Mittwoch, 21. März 2012 04:43
    Mittwoch, 21. März 2012 03:35

Antworten

• You must contact the office/website where you purchased the Office 2010 download for assistance.

The download manager is not part of Windows 7.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Mittwoch, 21. März 2012 11:47