none
Virtual PC in XP Mode ALWAYS prompts for password

Frage

• When I have a virtual PC open in XP mode any time I resize the window at all (toggling full screen off and on or just adjusting the window size) I get prompted to enter my password again.

I want to have authentication on but I'd like it to remember my password until I log out. It says that it can save my credentials and it saves the domain and user name but not the password.

When I'm running in application mode it seems fine. It prompts me once to enter the password then allows me to do whatever I need or open other files in XP mode without prompting me.Is there any way to get it to stop asking my password all the time?

Donnerstag, 11. November 2010 23:24

Antworten

• Just to confir, when you are prompted for password do you tick the checkbox at bottom to remember the password?
    Thanks, -Vinod -- "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use."
    Montag, 15. November 2010 05:07

Alle Antworten

• Just to confir, when you are prompted for password do you tick the checkbox at bottom to remember the password?
    Thanks, -Vinod -- "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use."
    Montag, 15. November 2010 05:07
  • This is happening to me, and I can confirm that yes, the checkbox is being ticked to remember the password. I still get prompted for a password the next time around.
    Donnerstag, 18. November 2010 02:47